Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Stash


Starting a new project can be so fun.  Especially choosing fabric! :)  This stack will be for the 2014 Block of the Month "Vise Versa" @ Gen X Quilters.  Aren't they pretty?
Picking a color scheme this time around actually was hard for me.  I think it was the solids that threw me.  I have never made a quilt with only solids before.  Too many to choose from!  And too many possible combos.  Until I saw the prints above.  Loved them!  So I went from there.  I will be using those on the back which will be another first for me---a pieced back.  I know, I'm behind the times! :) 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



Molli Sparkles

5 comments:

  1. I love this bundle! Just screams JOY!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy-licious! It's like I could run through a field of multicoloured daisies! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lovely colours! I can see you're going to have fun with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours....so bright and fresh! I know what you mean about the solids, it's very rare that I use them except for sashing and things..may be investing this week though as seen some lovely new shades :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...