Wednesday, January 22, 2014

W.I.P Wednesday

There is a lot of works in progress over here but it's always that way, isn't it? Mine seem to be in more that one area though :)  From the bathrooms to my quilt blocks to a pile of wood in the garage that is waiting to be turned into a TV stand.  I just keep plugging away a little bit here and there.  The bathrooms are close and I can't wait to share before and after photos!!
Up first is my blocks from the "Vise Versa" BOM by Gen X Quilters.  It just started this month but if you are interested, you can join in anytime.  Go here for information on purchasing the monthly subscription.





I've also gotten back into some crocheting.  I have several scarf and cowl patterns on Pinterest, so after a yarn shopping spree a couple of weeks ago, I started a project :)  You can view my crochet board here.  
I love this pattern so far.  No counting or trying to remember what row to do what--just mindless crochet.  I love that.  



Here is a close up of the stitch.



Sew Fresh Quilts

Also linking to Freshly Pieced


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Those solids are brilliant! Love it! And such nice piecing, Jackie. Your crochet looks so professional. I don't do it myself, but sure could use a scarf today. It's freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blocks; the colors are glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vice Versa block is awesome! I can't wait for next months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work I really like those blocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing these vice versa blocks and they look so fun! I'm sure the finished quilt will be great!

    Kim
    http://tiesthatbindquilting.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Blocks! Solids are just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous blocks! The colors are so vibrant, like a ray of sun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great! I think I'm going to join this as well. Weeeeee......ANOTHER project - just what I need!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...