Monday, February 3, 2014

Summer Solstice Quilt Top Finish

As I mentioned before, I have been pattern testing for Marelize from Stitch By Stitch.  That cute little stack of Union Station by Denyse Schmidt has finally become a quilt top.  I love it!


 I hope my fabric selection has done the pattern justice. I wanted the  fabric placement to help set the two blocks apart so not to get lost.  The unity of the solid corners helps with this as well.  Don't you just love it when it comes out as you planned? :)


This pattern has not been released yet as Marelize was waiting on me and her other pattern testers to get our feedback.  I will post a link for you when it goes up for sale.

*edit*

Marelize now has her pattern listed in her Crafsty shop!!  Please go here to purchase :)


stitch by stitch

Lily's Quilts
Skip To My Lou

7 comments:

  1. Jackie, no words can explain my gratitude! Your quilt turned out stunningly beautiful. Thank you so SO much for testing my pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I've only just finished cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from the small blog meet, and have really enjoyed going through your archives. You've gained at least 1 new follower this month! Also, as a girl raised in Oregon, I like seeing your pictures that have scenery in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful quilt! You did a phenomenal job as a pattern tester, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jackie, I love your quilt and color choices. I am so glad Marelize posted the other quilts today so that we can see the other quilts made. I found it to be a fun quilt! I also have enjoyed flipping around on your blog today and added myself to your "GFC" to stay connect in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...